The ultimate Longboat Key waterfront lifestyle beckons in this John Cannon built home perfectly set on the north side of Bowsprit Lane with no bridges and easy access to Sarasota Bay, New Pass, the Gulf and a world of nautical adventures. Arrive at meticulously landscaped grounds and a stately stepped entry to a casual yet elegant custom contemporary design suggesting a creative jewel box interior. An inviting aura greets you as you step through the threshold to soaring ceilings, flowing living areas and a gorgeous expanse of windows that open to the outdoor lounging and entertaining area with a heated saltwater pool, spa and boating canal beyond. Delight in dazzling evening soirees or extended family visits, as 2 guest bedrooms are set separate from the master, and a third room easily converts to a guest bedroom with closet space. Ideal for the active host, the kitchen boasts granite counters, high-gloss butterscotch wood cabinets, and top-quality appliances, and opens to the light and bright great room, where a wall of windows and glass bifold door lead to a Juliet balcony and stairway, bringing in the ambiance of tropical living on the water. The formal dining room is adorned by a beautiful spherical iron chandelier and a wall inset with downlights perfect for an art display. One of the most sought-after communities on Longboat Key, Country Club Shores offers private beach access across the street between Beachplace and the Longboat Key Club golf course.
• 3,418 SF
• Custom contemporary design
• Heated saltwater pool and spa
• Chef's kitchen
• Formal dining room
• Separate laundry room with washing and dryer
• Tiled roof
• 3-Car garage
• John Cannon built home completed in 2005
• Canal front residence on the north side of Bowsprit Lane with no bridges and direct channel from the canal to Intercoastal and easy access to Sarasota Bay and New Pass
• Casual yet elegant custom contemporary design forming the pallet for a creative jewel box interior
• Upon entering, an inviting presence is felt throughout, the tall ceilings, open floorplan and multitude of windows create an inviting expansive space that opens the residence to the sparkling pool and waterfront just beyond A charming yet intimate home that allows for dazzling evening soirees or extended family visits.
• Light filled interiors with extensive windows
• Master Bedroom on the first floor
• Guest bedrooms are separate from the master and only a ½ staircase away from the great room
• Multiple outdoor seating, lounging and deck areas great for entertaining or relaxing
• 2016 - two-zone, 2 ½ ton and 5 ton A/C
• 2005 water heater, 75 gallon
• House wired with ceiling speakers in every room and on the deck
• Central vacuum system
• Wall safe
Exclusively Listed By
Coldwell Banker Global Luxury
Thinking of buying a home or selling your current home in Sarasota and Manatee County? Then it’s time to contact Bruce Myer, your Sarasota, and Manatee County real estate resource! Take some time to meet our agents and learn more about our skills and qualifications, or read reviews from our past clients.
With over 39 years of experience in the Sarasota area, Bruce Myer is uniquely qualified to take care of all your real estate needs. As a longtime resident, Bruce has grown with Sarasota and seen its market flourish. Bruce and his associates work to ensure all clients are treated with the same level of care and superior service. Routinely listed within the Top Tiers of all Sarasota and Manatee County Realtors, Bruce will make your real estate dreams come true.